Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daytime post, Yay!

Kagemonster is finally down for a nap...he's really not the best napper. Usually during the day he'll sleep for about 20-30 minutes then be wide awake. He's in his swing right now, the only place he will nap. Every once in a while his little head flops forward and I feel like I have to dive to save him. I feel so bad seeing his little head flop up and down...it's funny, but I still feel bad.

Soooooo...I am watching the best episode of any show EVER!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6, Episode 7..."ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING"! Musical Buffy, there is nothing better on TV.

When Daddy and I lived in Austin, TX and I worked at The Movie Store, I would hold weekly viewings of this episode...same day, same time, every week. People would come in just to see it. Of course I would sing a long. A couple other people would too, I would have loved it if more people would have come in for it.

Anyway, now Kagemonster is awake. Which is just shocking...

No comments:

Post a Comment