Monday, August 24, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd He's OUT!

Today has pretty much been a disaster, I mean, it could be worse, but it could have been a WHOLE lot better. Daddy and I didn't end up falling asleep until around 4:30am or so. No real reason for it, just couldn't sleep at all. Kagemonster wakes up at 6:15am, I was so hoping he would sleep until around 8:00am...or at least 7:30. But nope, he's bright eyed and bushy tailed. So Daddy and I get up and hang out with our little man, which is always fun. We both really enjoy playing with him, but we were also both hoping we could get in some sort of a nap. No such luck.

Kagemonster refused to take a nap until 12:30pm. Now really that's not too bad, but Daddy had a dentist appointment at 2:30. I decided that I was going to lay down right when Kage fell asleep, and everything would have been fine if not for the stupid phone!!! Some days I hate that thing...I got at least 3 phone calls and almost 20 texts, in less than an hour.

NOw whn I want people to text me, nobody is around, I can't find a soul. But the second I try to sleep...BOOM texts are flying at me from all angles...it's so lame.

SO today I got some laundry done, took Daddy to the dentist (where he had 3 teeth pulled, all at the same time, which was totally unexpected), and now I have to sweep, mop vaccuum, steam clean, do dishes and do a billion other things before my grandmother comes tomorrow morning. So speaking of all the chores I have to do, I best sign off before it gets any later.

No comments:

Post a Comment