Monday, August 10, 2009

My Brain is on Fire..

Sooooo, we decided to switch the little Kagemonster to soy formula since lactose intolerance/ milk allergies run in my family in infants. My brother couldn't drink milk and neither could my mom and things are going a little better though definitely not 100%. He's still gassy as hell and enjoys screaming in my ear to tell me so. The three of us went to the dentist today to get Daddy's teeth looked at and Kagemonster was wonderful. He slept almost the whole time, and we were there for a while. I, on the other hand, had one hell of a day. Woke up with a migrane at around 8am and it's now 8am and it's going strong. Kage really didn't help matters much, as at his last feeding he ate a little, and then decided to scream no matter what I did. I finally ended up throwing him over my shoulder and patting him till he fell asleep then put him in his Command Center since he sleeps better there.

In the next few days I'll be the proud owner of a digital camera! YAY! Lots of pictures will be shared. LOTS.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a camera? Are you still getting migraines?

    ReplyDelete