Friday, August 21, 2009

The Sweetness

Kage is the sweetest little thing...when he's asleep, falling asleep or just woke up. I love feeding him at night, he is the snuggliest little boy ever. During the day I swear sometimes I can hear little children singing creepily "DOMINOS! OMINE!" Now I love him more than anything, but every once in a while he seems very much like a demon child. Screaming for hours and HOURS AND HOURS.

His thrush is clearing up, it's almost totally gone. His gas is even getting better since Gram bought his new bed. It is an amazing bed! It's pretty much a hammock on a spring. Little Kagemonster loves his bed. He gets all snuggly in it and it makes him sleep so much better. At night he usually sleeps 4 hours at a time. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful that is. Especially considering he doesn't sleep during the day. Normally he us up from about 6am to around 8pm. Typically without a nap too. The last couple of days it's been better, with him taking at lease one or two, two hour naps.

Today he did take a couple of short little naps...but only for about 20 minutes at a time. It was not pleasant for Mommy.

That's really all that's happened in the last few days. I never thought I would enjoy getting up in the middle of the night, but I really do. I get to spend quiet time with my sweet little man. I don't know what happens to the sweet little guy during the day...but I'm hoping I can find him someday.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so do you need clothes for him? I have a small pile of good clothing that Royal used (gently in this case) if you would like me to send them to you.

    ReplyDelete