Sunday, August 23, 2009

Invasion of the FLIES

Flies are driving me insane. Everyone where we live has dogs, hell, even we have dogs. But because of the dogs, there are flies EVERYWHERE. Daddy and I are both smokers (yes, I know, it's horrible, we've tried to quit and it's just not pretty, especially because of our everyday stress...you wouldn't want to be me a lot of the time), so when we smoke, we go out front, but leave the door open so we can see the Kagemonster and he can see us. If he can't see us, he screams blood murder. There's no way we will smoke in the house (of course), so we are stuck outside...letting all these bloody flies in.

Now if it was just one or two, or even five, it wouldn't be a big deal. No no, it's like 50...and everytime we open the door, it's more. When I'm feeding the Kagemonster they fly around and land on his little head and on my hands and once a day or so I go nuts and kill about 20 of them, the rest hiding from me...evil little bastards.

So nothing too remarkable from Kage for the last couple of days. It seems like he's worked out his "normal" sleeping schedule, which is nice, but it's certainly not ideal for me. It goes a little something like this: Wake up between 6:00am and 8:30am, NO NAP ALL DAY, just screaming and eating, then to bet between 6:30 and 8:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment